Announcing Livewire V3 release date

Before I get into it, I'm sending you this email because you're on my "All things Livewire" email list. If you want out, click here to unsubscribe.

---

"When V3?"

...a question I've been asked a zillion times since giving a sneak peek at Laracon last year.

So many times, in fact, that someone made a website for it: https://v3when.com

Welp, I finally have an answer for you:

Livewire V3 will be publicly available after my Laracon talk on July 20th.

Version 3 of Livewire isn't a small improvement on V2; it's a complete rewrite. The code, the documentation, the website, everything.

It's taken me well over a year, and is still not quite finished. However, it's time that I commit to a deadline.

I'm so unbelievably stoked to finally get this out there and in your hands.

Cheers to a new era of Livewire,

-Caleb

No comments:

Your Brain on Art

My Q&A with Susan Magsamen and Ivy Ross ͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏     ­͏    ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *